March 30th, 2008 - Released .9 beta version:
- Have done a lot of newer features since .5, check the change log on the Sourceforge project page. CVS is NOT kept up-to-date but ALL the source code is included in the regular download. Newer features since .5 include: improved Table-view functionality (including the ability to edit data in the tables on the fly by double-clicking - only on basic queries), new 'Query Builder' wizard to try to make it easier to make a query when you might not be sure how your tables join together, can use mouse wheel to increase/decrease size of Query field, and many more tiny tweaks and optimizations.
February 15th, 2003 - Released a .5 beta version:
- Cleaned up navigation of the app (including an ability to jump between the worksheet/table views a little easier)
- Implemented my first try at an 'Edit Table' feature where you can create/modify/drop tables. I really want feedback on this including opinions on compatibility and the interface.
August 27th, 2002 - Released a .4 version mainly just to fix issues with Tomcat compatibility (still have only really tested on Tomcat and Resin).
June 21st, 2002 - Released a .3 version for 2 reasons:
- 1) I had a typo which made MySQL not work (had the driver/url reversed)
- 2) Added 4 new JARs to the lib directory for Firebird, Interbase, PostgreSQL,
and SAPDB support (untested). If anyone has an outside ip with
one of these DBs, I'd like to test against it.
June 16th, 2002 - Released a .2 version:
- Added a dbtype.ini file to the WEB-INF directory. It should allow you to easily
add any new DB to the list. Just drop a driver jar file in the lib directory and
add the necessary lines to dbtype.ini and you should be up and running.
June 9th, 2002 - Initial .1 version released:
- Have no real versioning schema so I figured I'd start at .1 and go from there.
Feel free to try out the app or give me any feedback.
This is my first Open Source app, can you tell? :)